CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sick Sneakers! What I'd do to cop these!


Yo, first of all, anyone who knows me, knows I have a passion for sneakers! I will save up and or spend my last dime on a pair of kicks! I have about 30 pair of sneakers which is small talk compared to some people I know.
Don't bother to ask me what I want for my birthday or Christmas... just ask me which ones I want...lol
Yo, check these out! I wanted to show you a few I felt was mega hot!
Yo, go to that link and watch the Sneaker Tour! I'll be in Miami this weekend and I'll post a pic of the sneakers I copped!






7 comments:

Nina said...

Lol, Malik your a sneaker head! I like the colorful Dunkz you posted those ones are nice. I like the last one too but I don't know what brand they are. 30 pairs of Sneakers? Damn Malik lol.I gotta build up my sneaker game seriously lol.

Just Ask Malik! said...

The last pair are the Kanye West kicks! People camped out for two days to get those!
The 1st pair the Louis vuitton paris sneaker sells for $1,100.00 and that's outta my league until I get paid in the NBA lol

S▲LT Y D▲N ™ said...

I have the second to last pair of Nike dunks in pink and yellow but they are trashed, I've had them for over a year but I won't give them up.

:(

Cece said...

Lol Malik
All Those Sneakers Are Fresh. Im Happy To See A Fellow Sneakerhead On Stardoll=-)
The Colorway On Those Dunks Is Nicce
Im So Jealous You Got The Kanye Sneaks! They Didn't Even Have Them In My Size *tear*

Blk_Ballerina said...

i love sneakers! thanks for this article malik.
i just got the strawberry shortcake pastry's (the simmons girls collection).
The sneakerfest tour was just here in atlanta but i didnt go :(

Ciara said...

They're so awesome. :]
I am saving up to get some pairs of snakers from Pastry. - Vannessa & Angela Simmons clothing line. :P

Can't wait. lol.
Ooh and I want to get nikes like that, in girls obviously. :)

x

Ciara said...

Ps, You have loads of my fav songs on ur playlist. :P

Especially Ne-yo, Soulja boy and Beyonce. x